Friday, May 11, 2007

Whew!

It's been awhile. A lot has happened in the weeks since I last spilled my guts all over the internet.

I finally graduated from college. What does that mean for my future, I don't know. One of the outlets I had for writing has collapsed. It's not like I was making any money so maybe this will force me to get out there and sell myself to publications that pay their writers.

We had someone that really liked our house, but then decided not to buy it, but then thought maybe, but then decided to wait, but then put an offer on a different house.

But really what has happened since I last spilled my guts all over the internet is that a beautiful brown-haired little girl has entered my life and my heart and she just makes me go all soft inside. My little daughter, Penelope just totally rocks. That is why I have been away. The thing is that I really do miss going out to shows, hanging out with friends and drinking beer into the small hours of the morning. I do miss that. But when I am at home with P, I realize that is where I really want to be. When I am with her, I don't want to be anywhere else.

There, take that internet, my guts are running through your spidery little veins now!

No comments: