Thursday, January 03, 2008

Baby, Baby Let me Get Away From Meatloaf

My wife is an admitted HGTV addict. Therefore my exposure to shows like Househunters and Design on Dime is more than I would care to admit. Lately, HGTV has been airing this commercial for a new show called Sleep on It.

The commercial spoofs Meatloaf's "Paradise by the Dashboard Lights." The problem with all of this is that the songs just gets stuck in my head. I wake up in the middle of the night with that song playing in my head. Driving to work, I'm singing, "Let me sleep on it/ Baby, Baby, Let me sleep on it." Please, Please, someone make it stop...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sorry the commercial keeps you awake at night... I'm the guy who stars as the husband in that commercial and I had to live with that song for a month of rehearsals...I can empathize!

Best Wishes,

Jeffrey Scott Bailey